RMS VOCAL INSTITUTE
What RMS Vocal Institute can offer to singing teachers, vocal coaches and other professionals who would like to learn and possibly teach the extreme vocal techniques of RMS V. I.?
As the popular, successful and truly unique methods of learning and developing extreme vocal techniques of RMS Vocal Institute grew in the last couple years, more and more vocal teachers, other music institutes and private vocal coaches approached RMS to learn from the RMS teachers and - in most cases - to implement what they have learnt to their own business.
We came up with the perfect solution for every professional who would like to use the knowledge of extreme vocal techniques, the RMS Curriculum and all teaching methods that are under the copyright of RMS to teach others.
And it is called the RMS Teacher Association.
Before we run you through the benefits and conditions of the membership to RMS T. A., we would like to encourage you to book a FREE Consultation with Soren just like everyone else would on our booking page. We find that this session with our Headteacher gives both you & RMS enough time to get to know each other, you get to be introduced to the basics, get professional advice from RMS vocal coaches, and the basic ideology and exercises to be explained and demonstrated.
Also during this session you can explain what level and what type of extreme vocal techniques you would like to learn and teach in the future.
However after this one session unfortunately you will not be able to take further lessons like a normal student would do (sessions will be unavailable for you to book), but there you have the choice to become a member of the RMS Teacher Association.
If you would like to be an official RMS approved teacher / vocal coach you can join our RMS Teacher Association. You will receive the following benefits if you decide to purchase one of our teacher training plans:
- 16 or 25 (depending on what plan you purchase, see details below) vocal training lessons from the headteacher of RMS Vocal Institute. Training usually takes about 6 months and you will receive all technical, theoretical, practical and necessary help & knowledge to be able to teach extreme vocal techniques just as safely and effectively as we do here at RMS. At the end of the training you will receive your RMS teacher certificate
- RMS teacher certificate (RMS approved teacher title that you can display on your website / booking page and in your other professional database info and also RMS will display You as an official RMS certified teacher on rmsvocalinstitute.com)
This certificate will attract clients with the desire to learn extreme vocal techniques from all over the world (remember, RMS Vocal Institute currently operates with students from over 70 cities and 45 countries like USA, UK, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia, South Africa, Kuwait, Belgium, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Japan, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, China, Greece Italy, Hungary and so much more...)
- Instant access to all existing and continuously growing & updated exercises, teaching materials, tools and everything that you need to teach RMS methods on your vocal lessons
- Continuous support upon any requests or questions you may have regarding RMS methods or on any extreme vocal technique for one year from the date you receive your certificate
- due to the high level of student enquiries from all over the world it is very likely (but not guaranteed) that RMS will delegate students to you who would like to have vocal lessons in person at the area where you based / teach
- Regular webinars with our Headteacher who will update you with all the new info you need to keep your knowledge fresh and up to date
- Sharing exclusive info with you about the continuous RMS scientific research results that will positively affect your teaching, improve your success rate as a tutor and widen your own mindset about extreme vocal techniques in general
- Opportunity to be featured in RMS Vocal Institute's marketing materials, exercise and tutorial audio and video materials, possibly accompany the RMS Team on research trips, workshops, seminars, webinars and so much more!
Currently there are two types of teacher training plans available for you to choose from:
The ROCK plan and the PRO plan.
RMS "ROCK" Teacher Training
16 x 60 mins
The ROCK plan is tailored to a tighter budget, it is ideal for voice teachers who want to be able to teach a bit of rock sound to their students. It includes the safe and correct techniques of the milder and most popular extreme vocal techniques, such as basic distortions, modern rock sounds, 80s rock sounds, southern rock tones, hair metal and the very basics of using extreme vocal techniques in general.
RMS "PRO" Teacher Training
25 x 60 mins
Whereas our PRO plan includes the full range of extreme vocal techniques that are currently out there and implemented into the RMS Curriculum, during this training you get the full package, literally. The full list of techniques would be too long to display here (everything from, yell scream, tunnel throat, growls, gutturals and so much more), but basically after you go for this plan and get your certificate, there are no limits to your extreme vocal teaching.